cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

How is everyone?

CrazyQuitter
6 7 165

I am proud to say I am now 10 years and 125 days without a cigarettes' and 349 days without alcohol.

It feels so good to be free from all addictions. All my money I'd be spending on Cigarettes' and alcohol seems to go into promoting my music, saving up for my album release and maybe do a photoshoot on the lead up to what I might be doing next.

I realized that I am a lot happier, more mentally stable and more productive than ever. I was lucky to quit smoking just before the first unexpected price hike. I have gotten to know myself a lot better and feel like I had an upgrade. People are seeing this also and are likely to be around me. 

I hope that everyone is doing great and that I can inspire others to keep going.  Becomeanex really changed my life and helped me cope with cravings.  Just by being here it is the key to being one step further to wellness and success. Remember you gotta always really want this. 

It's all love 😍  

7 Comments
About the Author
I first started smoking in around 2008 after a horrendous break up. I don't know why I did in the first place. I resent this decision to this date. Now I am free and continue to stay off the cigs! I currently work as a kitchenhand and write music!