cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

How did we get here ! We got through it .

Maki
4 3 413

Hope all are doing well and newcomers are flocking in . It's a great time to quit with so much to do in the summer . Do not waste it away by taking ten minutes 25 times a day smoking . By Christmas you will have six months in and by next summer you will have the best summer of your life . Don't put off what you can do now . You won't regret it. 

We are in a heat wave . It's something I like but not for everyone. It's much easier to adjust to than our cold winter . I'm still walking , except I have gotten a mighty sore  throat and wheezing so staying in and away from folks til I speak with Doc . It's part I believe of an allergic asthma flare but will talk to my doc today to be cautious . I have both shots now and they are rolling out fast and furious here now Its made all the difference folks .

We are now at stage 1 easing of restrictions with more easing on June 10 followed by ( if all goes well ) to almost no restrictions by July 1 . My 10 year quitversary  is day before Canada day . Fireworks baby ! Celebration time !

Did I ever think I could quit no , did that even think one day at a time would get me ten years quit no , but here is reality . One day at a time not smoking will get you everywhere . 

Wednesday , a perfect day to quit is today . Summer a perfect time to quit . Morning , a great way to start your day . 

Do it , celebrate day 1 . The 11 then 111 then 1111 then 11111

Won day at a time , go to bed smoke free k and you will wake up free . 

How did we get here . (keeping the quit )

We got through it . 

How did we get here ( to restrictions being lifted and life getting back to normal?  

We got through it                       

We took action , we followed restrictions which were not to smoke , to wear masks and vaccinate and we got through it . 

3 Comments