sheet.jpg

(Don't shoot the messenger!)

14 Comments
AnnetteMM

And look how clean our houses are!

Mortalzeus

I never knew there was a way to fold those sheets!  Thank you so much  

sweetplt

Not bored enough to smoke...but I watched this and I am going to do it...cool Nancy...~ Colleen 

Thomas3.20.2010

Wow! I don't think I'll go that far! I just drew Easter pix for Miss Penny and Miss Tahlia since I won't see them this Easter!

MarilynH

I've been deep cleaning more so this year than normal with my Spring cleaning hummm I always do a good job BUT woweeeeee this year.

8790de436c09410218b325be7dd0c7e8.jpg

Patty44

Really like that.  I'm going to the "master" bathroom right now.

Patty

MarilynH

sweetplt

LOL MarilynH too funny...

avian3

Now that's funny!!

I spent quite a while yesterday talking to a lizard that climbed up my sliding screen door and sat there for two hours.

MarilynH

indingrl

meWisconsin

I tried that but still not very good at it. Washing the sheets right now and plan to hang them outside today. Suppose to be sunny and 50 degrees. Nothing better than jumping into bed with fresh smelling sheets. At least I don't have to fold them this time.

Terry

Giulia

Nancy:  

pastedImage_1.png

(Actually I've folded my sheets like that for years, only it don't work quite like hers.  Especially if you use king-size sheets and the corners are really puckery.)

MarilynH‌  That made me laugh out loud!  Maybe we should recommend EX to that toilet so it can quit smoking those cigars.  

MarilynH

That's a super fantastic idea....

About the Author
I smoked until a vascular surgeon informed me of the damage I had done to myself by doing so. I quit 11 years ago, and I can swim laps virtually FOREVER now, walk most other days 40 minutes to an hour and a half. What a difference quitting has made in my life! I strive to help others find this wonderful freedom from addiction, too.