Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hope!

MarilynH
5 4 82

364b41b325b15258c72dbe4845131fe9.jpg

4 Comments
jonimarie

"when we choose this attitude and tap into our inner reserves, we are rewarded with the knowledge of what we have learned in life"  Such a powerful statement

I have never thought of Hope as a gift, but is is. Somethings have no answers but then they do if we take the courage to look inside ourselves. It takes courage, faith and HOPE to achieve what we believe to be true

And the truth is smoking is a terrible addiction. The only way out is through it with Hope, courage and faith

Grateful for you all on this journey of nopeity nope nope

YoungAtHeart

Isn't it grand that we can CHOOSE whether to be negative or not, whether we will smoke/vape or not, whether we will live in isolation or not.

And choosing not to smoke is the BEST!

😁

biscuit9

Without hope, life would be pretty bleak.  For years, I had no hope of quitting smoking.  I couldn't see it happening, whatsoever, no way.  My hope of quitting, started with a prayer and the rest is history.  "Choosing not to smoke is the BEST".  

AnnetteMM

Thank you for sharing this!

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....