cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi ya'll

dar7
0 4 6

just wrote a long blog on start a new disscusion and I'm not sure where it went so anyway I thought I would tell a bit about my story I am planning to quit on nov2 have been smoking for 40 yrs my fiancee has had a stroke and then heart attack mainly due to a blood clotting issue due to lyme desease he is only 47 so my inspiration is not only for my health but for his as well I have seen him starting to lean towards quitting also since I have been talking alot about  it and making a plan I have always been very active love horses work in a restuarant and love working with people I am so looking forward to becoming an x not looking forward to the battle but I am very strong willed and know I can do it will need to find things to keep my hands busy do like to paint so maybe I'll get back into art work also thought I'd keep an e cig around but they tend to hurt my throught and make me cough did decide to roll my own for the next week cut back and work on triggers I think the bag tobacco has less chemicals at least no fire retardent in paper have smoked them before and seem to be a bit less addictive thanks to all for your support and suggestions gonna start cleaning anything with nicotine on it curtains clothes cars etc to those of you fighting the battle keep strong and don't let the evil win good always wins and quitting is sooo goood I be right behind ya 

4 Comments