cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi there EX family :)

linda.mustafa
0 21 31

First of all I hope you all are well and in good spirits!

I am getting ready for my holidays, going to visit my family abroad, we are travelling by car so it is quite a long journey and needs planning and preparation.

Health wise I have been better, at the moment I'm on Amoxicilin three times a day , the doctor listened to my chest and suspected infection!!!!

I don't know how cause I wasn't feeling ill but I have been breathless for few days now!

I had to visit the emergency services the other night cause I simply couldn't breathe properly, not sure if its the humidity here but this never ever happened to me , not even when I was smoking!

On top of it all I have been suffering from anxiety quite a bit lately which makes the respiratory problem seem worse !

The doctor also asked me to use the inhaler(never used one before ) until I comeback from holiday and do a lung function test !

The chest x ray and blood tests came back all clear so they really don't know why am I feeling out of breath !

It could simply be that I truly have a chest infection only cause I do have pain on my upper back when I take deep breaths!

So this is what's happening with me at present, the kids are out of school officially from today, my daughter also has finished her primary school today and my son came back  a winner from his one week marching in Nijmegen Holand !

I hope you all have a wonderful summer whatever you are doing and I hope I can enjoy my holidays /hopefully I will feel better soon:)

All the best to you all xx

Linda 110DOF

21 Comments