cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi everyone

turtle6
0 5 10

Hope things are good for everyone, made it on my first ride on the freedom train! Looking forward too more trips. My back is getting better was frustrating had no idea what I did but the pain was the worst in a long time. Doc gave me vicodan and a muscle relaxer the pain allmost made me smoke but I did'nt.  Still stressing but less about the count-down for the holidays but whaterver, cay sa ra sa ra,,,,,. Hubby had his annual baking day today he's the chef in the family, he made 4 kinds of truffles, 6 kinds of fudge 4x, magic cookie bars, and more tommarow. He gives them away to people he works with and if were lucky he has enough for us too

5 Comments
melissa131

That all sounds good Turtle! Congrats on the freedom train, it's funner than you think it will be...hee hee. and hubby baking, yum. Maybe he can bake up some magic cookie bars for our train ride at 100 days. Cause I expect to see you there! woohoo. 

melissa131

PS. How come on cooking shows like "Chopped" they are always saying no one takes women seriously as Chefs. That is silly, I say what you should say to them is   this-Your mama isn't a very good cook,but I bet my husband could teach her how to boil water. hahahaha. Well maybe don't take my advise, I am a smart alec. 

My son had long hair when he was younger, and I wouldn't wish that on a boy, I tried to cut his hair, but at a certain age he insisted. So, he would come up with all kinds of things to say to bullies at school, such as -you were a girl before you had a sex change, etc. so..it's all in the attitude, dont't take that from them. Or maybe ask them are they sure they want to eat his treats. lol. brother. 

turtle6

Ur right there is no cure for STUPID, no handouts for them maybe just ignore a bully.

Legend

Melissa you crack me up you are so funny how to deal with a bully I like it.

Turtle……..Yep the people at your work place are for sure jealous if they are implying that about your husband.  It sounds wonderful to have a husband that can cook you are so lucky to have him.  I bet those people that are saying stuff at work don’t have anyone that can cook for them and that’s just tuff they can get over it.      

Giulia

My husband cooks dinner every night.  (Truly.)   As he once said to me, if I cooked for him he'd be in the hospital.  LOL And by the way, most of the great chefs in the world are MEN, ya know???  We do what we're good at.  I chain saw well.  I don't cook.  Doesn't mean I'm not feminine.....you oughtta see me out there in the miniskirt and sun bonnet with the steel toed shoes!  (psssst - don't forget your sense of humor!)