cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi everyone

estelle88
6 13 169

Hi everyone it's been a long time since I was here and today I got an email reminding me of my Ex community and thought I should check in. Well I'm very happy to say that March 7th was 2 years cig free!! I was in Vegas a few months back and made it the whole trip only wanting one bad once. It's still a fight but one I truly believe I'll win!! To anyone out there looking to quit this is the place that helped me, smoking is something that will always be a part of you but quitting will always be the story you'll tell. Thanks again to all the ones who helped me and was there to listen and if anyone needs me I'm here 

13 Comments
elvan

Congratulations...it's really good to hear from you.  You might find it helpful to consider this a journey and not a fight...it's one day at a time, one step at a time and each day, YOU get stronger.

Ellen

princessdeb
SimplySheri

So very happy to hear from you, Estelle   I knew you would remain smoke free as your quit was important to you and you showed strength and courage and a willingness to remain smoke free!!  Congratulations on your two year anniversary   Yay, you!!!!

congratulations.jpg

shashort

Congratulations on 2 years of freedom! Keep with NOPE and you will stay free. Hurray to you!!!

Image result for hurray

sharon110

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Mike.n.Atlanta

Congratulations on your 2 1/2 years of freedom!

M n @ Signature 002-2.JPG

Giulia

So glad you dropped in to let us know you're still quit!  I just put you on our /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016?sr=search&searchId=0f0a5b4e-e365-4a30-9...‌ with a quit date of March 7th.  (I'm assuming that's correct even though your page says March 9th?)  If it's not right, let me know and I'll change it.  Stay free!

estelle88

No your right it is March 9th on my Facebook the 2 year came on my page the 7th. Thank you for letting me know I'll have to change it 

estelle88

Thank you so much it's been so nice to be free!!! Thank you for all the encouragement and I hope all is well with you 

estelle88

Thank you so much !!

Giulia

OK, I've changed it March 9th.

estelle88

Thank you so much it is my journey but also a fight when I get an urge for one I beat it back and kick its ass HaHa hope all is well with you 

MarilynH
  1. 30c9b692a9ec18884321864467513491.jpg