cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi everyone and happy hump day!

janetlynn
0 9 33

Well I am now heading into day 37....seems like a long time ago since I quit and yet 37 days is a high number...its still a small number. The days are rolling by though. I was reminded of my 36 days by Stac on my message board. I was elated that she thought enough to remember and to think of me. The support here is like no other anywhere...I feel truly blessed to be able to come here to vent...get support and just feel loved! I am doing well there are still fleeting moments of omg...what do I do now? But after a few seconds...my head and thoughts move on and I find hours later that I did manage to (do now) what I thought I couldn't after quitting. I am feeling better, no more blocked sinus's, or dry throat, coughing, or raspy sounding voice! Still struggling with the breathing a bit but not as bad as I was, and still tired but I think the chantix and my chronic back pain has something to do with that as well as this crappy weather we have been having for months! I am looking forward to spring and walking the dog and getting outside...but I am thinking a lot of you are if your sharing the HELL winter that I am! Much love and hugs to all of you! and...NOPE!!!

9 Comments