cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi everyone, I'm doing this again and I will succeed!!!

constanceclum
2 12 144

It's hard!!! I can't understand my brain allowing me to relapse after I get comfortable without smoking. It's absolutely ridiculous! I am praying about this daily-being my last quit. I have a grandbaby due in Sept 10. They live in NY so I want my money going to visits and spoiling. I want to be healthy enough to travel as well and without O2. So I definitely have a new thing to add to my list of reasons to quit.

Thanks for all your patience and for those of you who aren't, that's okay too. Love all of you

Connie

12 Comments
elvan

You know we are here, Connie and there is nothing we want more than for you to succeed.

RachelMB

So great to see you Connie!  You CAN do this my friend!  Let us know how we can help you and always reach out when you need us.  Congrats on the  grand baby coming up!

Rachel

Jennifer-Quit

Nice to see you Connie - glad that you are back at it!  Have you set your quit day yet?

JACKIE1-25-15

Well Connie, it is hard but it is doable.  Congratulations on becoming a grandmother.  That is a great incentive but you come first and foremost.  We have been and will always be here to help you.  

Daniela2016

Welcome back Connie, how can we help, how can we help better than last time, so we can have you with us forever?

We are so proud of every day one of us is adding to their freedom and will do whatever you need to help you achieve it!

indingrl

CONGRATS CONNIE AND KEEP PN POSTING IN DISCUSSIONS AND BLOGS AND COMMUNITY AND CAFE REPLYING AND PLEASE KNOW WE LOVE YOU AND TOGETHER WE WILL STAY QUIT NO MATTER WHAT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

MarilynH

I'm so happy to see you back with all of us your friends and once you get this quit safe and secure under your belt which I know you can and will succeed because you have all positives and a grandbaby on the way, you can be an Ex Smoker for life and believe it or not you can be happy in your quit but you must live by N.O.P.E because it will give you that beautiful smoke free life, Chin up and believe in yourself and know that you will be FREE.constanceclum

Bitsuk

Dear Connie,

Good luck to your fresh start. I also failed like million times and I'm still fighting to stop. I think we are stronger than this nic. monster. Because we are not giving up. I will look for your posts and try to stay in touch with you. I wish you again the luck. More over, I wish you the strength that you will need to kick the cigarette.

Best regard,

Bitsuk

jonilou

This will be the one that takes, Connie. I am praying for you and also quitting around the same time. We will encourage each other. We can do this together!

Thomas3.20.2010

Welcome Home, Connie!

Let's get this done! We're here - all you have to do is reach out!

Love and Hugs!

elvan

Glad you are back, Connie, this is where you belong, you know where to start, you just have to keep going...one day at a time, one step at a time!

bonniebee

Hi Connie i am very happy to see you back never give up trying you will make it ! What happened ? What preceded the relapse ? Think about this and figure out a plan, learn from the past relapses, It took me quite a few tries before i made it .

Congrats on the new grand baby I have another little "great" due in September too !quit smoking sayings.jpg 

About the Author
I'm 59 with severe COPD. I've decided I really want to live and I won't if I smoke. I have 4 grown boys, a grandson and granddaughter due on 9/10. Lots of reasons to live.