cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi :) I miss y'all!!!

Madyzsgocka
0 11 126

Hello all my new fellow-Ex er friends. My apologies for seemly dropping off the side of the globe as of last Sat. The fact of the matter is....With the exception of Sun. I've just been jammin crazy busy. Sunday was hard, but I made it through without smoking and I'm delighted to say, I'M ON DAY 14!!!!!! TWO WEEKS!!!! Can you just believe it??? I can't lol. Yeah, I can. I haven't been able to read blogs or contribute the last few day, and I don't like that at all, but I'm going to try to spend some time online tonight to write a decent blog, and do some reading. Have a great day!

*hugs*

11 Comments
mike219

Congratulations 2 weeks is awesome. There are never enough hours in the day. Keep pressing on. Mike

va72lady

Congratulations on your 14 day quit.  Keep it up.  We can do this.  Shirley

maggie_8-1-2010

Go Karen Go!

Strudel

Congrats on two weeks!!! That is great!

jawidge

Congratulations on the two weeks!!!   It keeps getting better,  

tamarale

Wow! That first two weeks was the hardest for me. Then you realize you feel better almost all the time.. Congratulations! It just keeps getting better.

CrazyQuitter

Nice work! Keep powering on! NEVER RELAPSE. Just imagine how you feel after 21 days and beyond! HUGS!

jrai

It's great how your attention's just shifted from smoking to other more important things 😉  I think that's kind of how it works.  Good quit, keep goin'  :))

quitter39

Keep it up that is great!!!

pipster540

Yep, life continues even when we quit smoking...congrats on the two weeks...YOU ARE DOING THIS DEAL!

budman12

AWESOME! Two weeks is HUGE! You're through the worst and it keeps gatting progressively better and easier.

Just stay strong and positive. We're here for you.