Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi Everyone

mikecity
3 8 114

Hello,

It’s the last day of February.  Tomorrow is March first.  The weather is getting warmer here.  Soon it will be Spring.

How are your quits doing?  If it seems impossible, things will get better.  Stick with quitting.  You are doing a great thing for yourself.  As time passes your breathing will start to get easier.  Don’t give up if you are having cravings.  Not smoking is a wonderful life.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

8 Comments
YoungAtHeart

"Stick with quitting. "

GREAT advice!

Good to see you this morning,  Mike!

Nancy

maryfreecig

It will get better...so true.

biscuit9

Happy Leap Year day.  I had a child in a leap year, his birthday was yesterday.  One more day and he would have only had a birthday every four years.  I would definitely take advantage of that and think how much younger you would be!  My quit is going well, thank you for asking.

jooch

Wow, it is really refreshing to  come on this site and see names I remember when I first quit.  I haven't been on in a long while but I am so happy to report I have not picked up a cigarette nor wished to try one since my quit date in 2013.  I am visiting "become an ex" as I referred a friend to this site today. She told me she desires to quit vaping.  I copied the link and just sent it to her.  I can honesty testify this site and all of you helped me stay away from nicotine. There is so much information, encouragement and support on here and it's PRICELESS!  I have been through a lot in the past few years surrounded by people who smoke. It doesn't bother me at all.  I wouldn't dare pick up a cancer stick.  When I first quit the craving were intense but its all of you with your wonderful compassion, testimonies, wisdom, and guidance that helped me stay quit.  Love you all Jooch

biscuit9

@jooch   Congratulating you on staying nic free all these years!!  You have done well.  

Barbscloud

@jooch Congrats on 11 years of success.  That is a fabulous achievement.

Barbscloud_0-1687177975314.gif

Barb

YoungAtHeart

@jooch 

GOOD to see you!  Better still to know you are still quit.  I just know your post will encourage others early on their journey.  Thanks for stopping by!

Nancy

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @jooch on staying quit!!

Quiana, EX Team

About the Author
Hi, I live in Lancaster, Pa. I've lived in the city since 1982 except when I went to Junior College. I'm retired. I love the city life.