Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi Everyone

mikecity
4 3 74

Hello,

How are you doing?  Spring has sprung!!  It is getting warmer and warmer here.  I hope all is well.  
    How is quitting smoking going.  Once you are use to it, it gets easier.  There are many benefits to stopping smoking.  Take it one day at a time.  Namaste

N. O. P. E.

3 Comments
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Sounds like you are doing well. Have a great Sunday.

YoungAtHeart

Good to hear from you!  So true - quitting does get easier as you get time under your belt.

Hope you can get outside to enjoy this warmer weather.

Nancy

biscuit9

Yes, it gets easier with time, thank goodness.  Hang in there, ride the waves.  Resist the urge of nic, as one always leads to another.  The feeling of overcoming this addiction is powerful, as in waking up the next day, you realize you didn't smoke powerful!  You may not wake up the next day feeling strong, but you ARE strong. The knowledge that you actually withstood cravings and still lived to see another day, gave me the fuel to work on the next 24 hrs.  I am a NON-SMOKER and I don't take that for granted.  Have a blessed day Mike.

About the Author
Hi, I live in Lancaster, Pa. I've lived in the city since 1982 except when I went to Junior College. I'm retired. I love the city life.