cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hi Everyone ! Day 150 and my 5 month anniversary !

bonniebee
6 17 131

I can hardly believe it has been 5 months since I quit smoking ! Never have I made it this long I am still afraid to call it my forever quit so I will continue One Day At A Time to remain smoke free !

I thank all of you, the elders, the newbies and all the in betweens  for helping me get this far ! I do not think.... NO !...... I KNOW I would not have made it without you !

Some one  ( Maybe Em ????) asked recently in a blog " What is your quit song ? Well I had never thought of that but Now I have and I like "We are the Champions ! " by Queen !

Now I have another slogan to add to my matras (SP ?)   We are the Champions ! 

17 Comments
Barbara145

Congratulations on 150 days!  I know you have worked hard to get here.  You ARE doing this!  Carry on!

Giulia

Hey Champ - Kudos on the 150 and 5 Months!  You're looking great!

DebiD

Congrats on your 5 months!

hampton

Keep amazing YOU my friend..... I think my song shall be "I don't smokey no more"

I understand where you are coming from,cuzz I never/ever thought I could make it one full day without a drag of that nasty cig. But we are fresh and clean now. Enjoy you 150 wonderful days of freedom. Reward yourself with some sweet smelling flowers. Don't forget to tell clerk they are paid for with your nicotine moola.... i love to brag!!!! -----216 days for me. You're catching up:) ~peace~ Deborah.

MarilynH

Good morning my friend, congratulations on 151 precious smoke free days and counting WTG. You are definitely rocking your precious, stupendous, splendiferous, fantastic, fabulous, amazing, delightful, beautiful and wonderful quit. 

Marilyn 

meWisconsin

Congratulations on your 5 months of freedom. Keep up the good quit.

Terry

smorgy8513

Congrats to you!!!!    This is an amazing number and you are only going to go forward!   Do you hear me?????    Only forward and rack up those days of Quit as well as the days you are adding to your life!       Do you have the Silk Quit app?     It gives you a bunch of information and 1 of the things it tells you is how much time you have added to your life.       I love looking at mine!

Here's what it looks like:

One year, eleven months, three days, 22 hours, 4 minutes and 9 seconds. 14058 cigarettes not smoked, saving $4,815.00. Life saved: 6 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, 30 minutes.

Sharon
Hopeful36

Congratulations! I keep my eye on you cuz you're blazing the trail for me....I'm not too too far behind at 109 days and don't want to get left behind so you're always an encouragement to me. So very happy for you!!!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Good for you Bonnie, just keep rocking your quit!  Oh, and by the way, do something really nice for yourself today, you deserve it!!

Ms J

605 dof

ninepatch

Congrats on your wonderful Quit!!!!!  Love your theme song!

Terri103

I am inspired by you Bonnie, you are doing a Great Job with your quit!  Great song choice!  I guess I need to reach at least TDC before I figure out my song!!  

constanceclum

Amazing quit Bonnie! I too love your quit song. Now you've got me thinking.

Connie

Storm.3.1.14

YoungAtHeart

150 days?

elvan

Congratulations on 150 days!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song, it is SO empowering!

sparky26

I vote we are the champions as our theme song . ! 

Bonnie has 5 months already ? Woohoo. ! Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You rock , so so proud of you. We are the champions ...

Of the world .

freeneasy

Great job Bonnie! You know how to do this! Keep stacking those days!

About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .