cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hey you wonderful people....I have a question regarding a certain crave situation

cheyenne7
1 17 28

As I take note of the times I think I'll miss that "run to/cigarette" the most, I want to be able to have something simple to remember to tell myself.  It's probably going to be "I don't do that anymore", but I was wondering what you may have done in these types of times.....

For ex. scenarios:  Someone pushes your buttons and you can't escape the situation (work let's say).

Kid loses car keys, another child springs on you, oh btw I need to purchase this expensive science book for school....like as close to now as possible....and you just spent all the money on bills, not allotting for this book (which u knew nothing about)....and the ac is all of a sudden acting up.....I'm just saying...lol....love these kids to the moon and back....but stuff happens, right?  So, what do u do, especially early in the quit.

Any suggestions for the 'what can I do, when I can't do anything' feel comes along....and still keep my quit.  These scenarios would just be the ideal time to say "I picked the wrong day", etc...

Thanks....I want to be able to keep my quit this time : )  

17 Comments