Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Here they slowly creep up again ! Day 179

perlanegra
0 3 25

Hello , 

There to all my  follow Ex-smokers ! I am here survived the 6months Milestone ! 

Celebrated my B-day went a wonderful Cruise , had no major craving to smoke ! Great 

But this afternoon after lunch , i find myself missing my smokes i was like what  is this ..

.I just thought  to myself this was crazy wow , this was really funny to me because i have gone through 

some situations this week  with my mom going  in  to the hospital and being so  far from home in the Dominican Republic , its not like i can say i going to the hospital to see my mom ,but  she feeling much  better thanks to God , But during the weekend  not for one moment going through the stress, did i think about smoking , I guess since its  not part of my daily routine anymore . This is  why i was shocked and

surprised this afternoon because i was nice and relaxed no stress free not bored ,feeling  blessed as an ex-smoker !! 

As a Smoker i use to smoke because i was always STRESS OUT .But now as  EX-Smoker i need a smoke when i am relaxed and Not Stressed Out !! Wierdo .....

I get this  wild crazy craving !! LOL I guess the Monster Nicodemon  is still following me .....

But you know what i win , i dont need you any more I have learned to  live and survived without  you !!! So

go walk out the door you not WELCOME ANYMORE !!!  I 

Very happy and excited to be smoke free .......

Thanks EX -Team for being the best group support ever !! I could have never been here or 

this far with out you guys !! 

God Bless thanks all for your help !!!!

3 Comments