cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Here I go again

smokeless17
0 9 11

And here I go again, this is maybe my tenth time and my first day. My husband is really getting on my nerves sorry to say but I will not smoke. I am going to go out and get groceries hopefully that will kill most of my day. It has snowed here and I am not a winter person so I feel sorry for all the people that have to be around me but I will not smoke. I dont really remember why I went back to smoking I think I used every excuse in the book to justify  it  and really there is no justification for it have tostay strong this time.

9 Comments
Yaya2.6.10

Hooray for Day 1.  Read, educate yourself and stay close to this site.  I see you've been here before so you know the drill.  Yell for help from us before you smoke. 

Newfound_Joy

Have you read Allen Carr's EASYWAY?  That made all the difference in the world to me.

http://digg.com/news/lifestyle/Allen_Carr_s_Easy_Way_To_Stop_Smoking_Download_free_PDF

Tenth time?  Is that all?  I say that with humor because seriously, I have quit more times than you could count on your hands and toes.  BUT, this time is different.  Arm yourself with knowledge about nicotine addiction and stay close to this site.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Stick close to the site and read read read! Congrats on your quit! Make sure to srink plenty of water and try some stretching exercises when you feel those urges growing. Make this your time. The time is now!

maxsmiles

You can do it!!.  Build a snow fort and as they say around here: Kick some ash!

family-first

Tenth time is a charm! Welcome! 🙂

laura132

Your quit is as easy as you make it! Youve already made the decision to quit- so now its a matter of living up to your own word! We cant quit for you- but we can offer you support when you need it and maybe when you don't need it, too! We've all been down the same path you are just now taking and each of us has a different story to share. Stay with us... read our stories 🙂 You'll be amazed at the tower of strength we have here!

WELCOME!

jojo29

just a peice of advice,, just for today i will not smoke,:))) i did just for the next hr to minute i will not smoke, I think that little word (QUIT) brings on the big pressure.make a comittment,stick to it & ride it out, i smoked 40 yrs or so, had i only known there reli is a life after smoking,i woulda did this along time ago.well,stay strong and keep ya quit goin on,remember,misery luvs company:) stay on top,ur hubby will admire ur big strength u have there.:)))

Strudel
   Welcome to the site! Congrats on your quit!Read, read, read - read blogs here, the free course at: http://quitsmokingonline.com/ and Allen Carr's book - (link above). Stick around here!
smokeless17

Well I made it to day 2 the difference with this quit is that my husband is quitting with me  and he already wanted to split a cancer stick with me. Of course I told him no and he backed off it. I will not smoke today that is my mantra