cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Here I am=DAY 16

europa76
0 7 86

Here I am smoke free for 16 days. Here I am living in the Pacific Northwest and being able to breathe real clean air and the smells of ancient timber. Here I am on an internet blog connecting to other cyber beings who somewhere out there are real human beings with accomplishments like mine. Here I am expanding good energy out to many and knowing I can do good in a crazy world. Here WE are, with the ability to change the world for the better a little each day, starting with ourselves. I am so happy to be alive. And I send all positive energy to my EX group so that it may ease their burden just a bit and encourage them to embrace the quit!!

Peace,

Gary

7 Comments
dreamseva

yay!  i like this.  here we are happy to be alive and meeting life just how it is!  i'm in the pacific nw too and it is gorgeous!

congrats on 16 days smoke free!!!

europa76

And to you too!!  I think we are a little ahead of the game in the environmental aspect. But there certainly is plenty of room out here for more. haha.

Peace, Gary

bella65

Congrats on 16 days.good job:)

maggie_8-1-2010

From one PNWer to another - Congratulations on your 16 days. great posittive message in your blog. Remember to protect your quit Gary!

Maggie

Thomas3.20.2010

That was very nice, Gary!!! CONGRATULATIONS on 16 days! Enjoy your Smoke FREE Day!

lulafree25

Same to you Gary! Congrats on 16 days and counting!

kat72

Gary, good for you!!!!!