cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Help with a question and thanks for all of your support.

terrib325
0 10 25

This is something I should know, but don't. On December 2nd will be one year for me. I'm so thankful for all of you and your well wishes and congrats and help along the way. I really needed your support. On my page it keeps saying, "you've made it through 67 percent of your quit plan". What does that mean? When I joined this, I had already quit. Just curious.

Also, how do you know when you are on the freedom train? 

10 Comments
Sootie

Terri---My page says the same. I also came here after I quit and so I didn't follow the "ex" plan---that's why it's like that---ignore it! I am quit two years and I know I am 100% done with MY plan!!!

You can e-mail Admin but I'm not sure if it will help.

As far as the train---how do you know you are on? Read the blog and they will meniton your name. If you mean how do you know if you are coming up on being on---send Tmmy (pir8fan) a message and he will explain how they do the numbers.

Congrats on one year!!!!

lisa11209

Wow, one year!  Congratulations!  (when I sign on, the message says 89% done, I do my best to ignore it.  I suppose the remaining 11% can be ongoing quit maintenance...)

SarahP

The % thing is just how many of their steps have you walked through and clicked through to read the materials. Don't worry about it. If you've quit, you are 100%!! 

Congrats on a year, I can't wait to hit that milestone! 

JonesCarpeDiem

I'M AT 45% BECAUSE i QUIT FURTHER BACK THAN THEIR SITE CALENDAR GOES.

im not gonna smoke over it

terrib325

Thanks to you all for your answers. Much appreciated. 

@Sootie.....wtg two years for you. Next milestone. Be proud!!

@Lisa, thank you for your reply. 

@Sarah, thanks for your reply. You're going to hit that milestone before you know it. 

@Jonescarp, thank you for your response. You better not smoke over it. LOL.....me neither. 

I love this site. Could not have done it without the support for sure. 

melissa131

Yeah,  I stopped at talk to your family that has quit. That's all I'll say about that, lol. 

Giulia

I have a "button" on my yahoo home page toolbar that takes me directly to my Ex Community page when I click on it, so I never see the "My Quit Plan Page at all.  And as I said on your page:  I never followed the Ex plan (had quit long before I got here too) but did watch a few of the videos and clicked on some of their links in their "check list" on the left side of that page. Means nothing for us. We can never get 100% on it because we'd have to probably set a quit date, and we're way past that stage.

melissa131

I set a quit date on there and figured out how to change it was hard though to change it. That's a good point Giulia, if we have a book mark then we don't see the opening page. I see it on my phone though. The tips for combating triggers was helpful, especially the one about the jerk face boss....lol. 

TheNewMe_Jo

1 year... amazing job !! Im sure someone will add your name to the freedom train on that day and will party hard for you !! join us.

Saturday night, 6pm eastern we're havin a huge bonfire, and Texas ho down, its just a fun time with some amazing people who get crazy silly and have some good ole fun !! Swing by and tell us how many cigarettes you have NOT smoked in 1 year, we will throw them into the fire 🙂

everyone took care of your question, so I just wanted to say congrats, what an amazing quit !!

JoAnn

Strudel

Big congrats to you on one year!!!! I also am at like 56% - I didn't totally follow their plan - but, I quit almost a year and a half ago! I just ignore it!! Annoying.....but, what can you do!!! Congrats again!!