cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hello ?

sparky26
0 10 12

Is it me ? Is any one else having problems on the site .Dale I can't see any of your blogs , and couldn't get to your page , so trying it this way . Puff also disappeared , but then came back . Maybe it's my disuse . ???  Let me know if you see this 

10 Comments
YoungAtHeart

If you were here early this morning, there were a bunch of spam blogs so Dale and puff wrote blogs to push them off the first page until they could be deleted.  Then, I think, they just deleted their blogs 'cause they were only acting as placesetters.  As far as Dale's page - if you are logged in, that should not be a problem.  Check that you are - I stay logged in - but sometimes I am logged out for no apparent reason and need to log back in,,,,

Other than this, I have no other ideas for ya'!

Nancy

Barbara145

Hi Sparky.  Loud and clear!

elvan

Hi Sparky!  Yep, you're here.  I had the same issue early this morning but then I just figured the blogs were taken down.  I haven't had any problems commenting on other blogs. I didn't try to get to Dale's page, I will try that.

Good to "see" you!

annb

Hi Sparky - I'm seeing you too! 🙂

JonesCarpeDiem

can you see me now?

kristen-9-7-15

Peek-a-Boo, I see you

froguelady

I see you.

sparky26

LoL , okie Dokie , we can all see now , hahaha thanks ! 

summer-07-06-15

When I'm on Google Chrome I can't see my background and colors. However; when I'm

on internet Explorer I  seen everything. I can see you too.

freeneasy

I'm a seein and believein.  (-: