cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hello Fellow Exers

chatkat
0 9 11

Well found out the gender of grand baby # 7 last night. 

It's a GIRL!! That makes 7 grand girls once the final 3 arrive safe and sound in June/July 2016. At least I know what to do with girls. 

My hubby and I are very active with the 4 grand girls we already have so everyone is giving us a hard time about needing a bus to fit all these kids for our road trips. lol  I said we will not be taking ALL 7 of them anywhere together by ourselves. 

I have been planning our first road trip since our Quit. We don't smoke in the car with the grand girls but we would smoke at Every stop along the way and poor babies had to smell us when we got back in the car. Yuck!! This year we are taking our current 4 grand girls to New Mexico to visit the in laws, then Colorado to play in the snow. The 4 yr old has never seen snow so this will be her first time. The past few years I have planned the trips with a little apprehension taking such young kids on long road trips but each year the girls show they are great travelers and we have so much fun and make great memories. This will be our second year to take all 4 of them together and I am really looking forward to it. Not only that we will be in higer elevations and looking to play in the snow and I know I will be able to breath better and play more. 🙂 

Have a great smoke free day everyone!!! 

9 Comments