cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Healthier in all aspects and a one pound Reese's cup.

MoeUnfiltered
0 9 70

I have seen my teeth whiter,my hands warmer and my walking improve.Three weeks before I quit again I was in the hospital with suspicion of another blood clot.I believe I am enjoying a lower risk of clotting.

I have also noticed that my libido is back<the energy that makes me find others attractive and even consider not staying single until I buy the farm.

Has anyone else experienced positive health effects?

Oh yeah I am a bit homebound by the snow N there is nothing sweett in here except some cough drops and A Giant one pound reese's cup (2 half pound cups in one package) that is my friend Nick's present for Christmas...The reese's are callimg my name....Moe Unfiltered 8/6/13

9 Comments
stonecipher

Oh.  How many quits have been saved by a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup? 

Mine was saved a time or two by a Hershey's Bar with Almonds.

Glad to hear all your positive side effects from quitting!

moody_9-18-13

White teeth are good.

Warm hands very good too.

Less likelihood of blood clots, super good.

Increased libido, excellent. 

Snowed in with Giant Reese's Cups, heaven.

iaviksfan

It was Kisses that did me in....LOL

cheyenne7

Moe, how wonderful to feel/see improvements in your health...i'm new in my quit, but I can say that I don't smell anymore...lol...and also, I notice that I'm not as out of breathe as I was...Stay strong, and keep enjoying all of the many improvements that will keep coming your way...You deserve each one!!!

cloud51

oh yea quitting did wonders for my circulation, don't you just love it!

Patty-cake

Hi Moe,

Nice to see your blog of good heath and happiness. Peanut Butter cups are one of my favorites.  Keep protecting your quit Moe.

lois2

THAT IS GREAT, A LOT OF GOOD THINGS, WHEN WE QUIT.

GreenThumb3

Lower heart rate and blood preasure can now smell and taste better and circulation has improved I'm sure more than that but that's off the top of my head  for only 28 days nicotine/smoke free 

cyn9

Hi Moe. Great that you are feeling so many great bennifits from quitting. There will be more. Love Reeses! Nice to see ya here!