cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Having A Happy Weekend!!

candylance
0 7 18

Hubby just left for a car show in NC, and I'm in Virginia!! I have a whole day w/o smoking. Feeling blessed by NOT giving in to my CRAVE yesterday, and getting the help I needed from the EX Community, including the wonderful elders. Had coffee on the deck with Hubby; now will meditate and do deep breathing like I told Mike City!! Clean house, clean car and CLEAR mind!! Lovin' my FREEDOM and being able to walk!! Thanks for your support, and today is day 15. 

7 Comments
djmurray

Congratulations on your 15 days and counting, Candy -- I just looked up South Boston on the Virginia map, and unfortunately I'm in Northern Virginia so we don't live close.  I was hoping South Boston was a relatively short drive because I would come to visit you!  At any rate, have a great, relaxing weekend.

YoungAtHeart

Glad to see you today!

Nancy

MarilynH

Congratulations on 15 wonderful days of freedom and counting. You are doing super fantastic with this quit. 

elvan

Congratulations on 15 days, Candy, I could not be happier for you!

sukey89

Congratulations on 15 Days! That is great!!! You sound like you are doing fantastic! Great Job!!!

jacks1125

great job , u know u are my hero, cause no matter what u just never give up!!!

renee95

Congratulations, I have missed chats with you. Am back on my computer so finally can be back with my friends. You go Candy!