cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Have not been here in awhile

willybilly30
3 7 182

I got to set a knew quit date. Have not been here in 2 weeks. Guess, I can hop back in. I wish I could change my habit of smoking. I feel so weird if I do not smoke. I am in therapy class for mental illness we cannot smoke in class but the bell rings I want to smoke. At home its worse. It is like my addiction knows I can smoke. At the addiction recovery meeting I was told to study besides smoke. The Latter Day Saint Church has a lot of books in the library I got. And Scriptures I can read those but my addiction still bothers me. I can clean house or read or walk and it will be awhile before I give in. I am just so used to it I guess. I feel weird if I do not smoke. I guess its nicotine. I think it is also just cause it is a habit. If ever day you put your shoes in the corner by the door then you would probally feel weird if you decided to put them by the frigerator. I remember at Sunday school a sister said "you want to know what addiction is like? Put your cell phone on the table far away from you" yea I bet that would be nerve wracking for some people. 

7 Comments