cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Happy Wednesday fellow Exers ● ○ ● ○ ●

MarilynH
1 7 1

I'm drinking my second coffee and wondering what I will do today, Mason is still sleeping so maybe when he wakes up he will give me a few ideas what we can do together to have some fun. 360 wonderful smoke free days and counting. I really enjoy life without cigarettes and I don't miss the coughing, hacking choking and thinking that I might hork up a lung if I don't quit smoking and at the same time thinking that I can't quit so there's no point in trying. Quitting smoking is definitely doable, I never in a million years thought I could but here I am closing in on a year of freedom, I am sooooooo very thankful that I found this wonderful site and all of you wonderful people that have been here for me and still are here for me,I thank each and every one of you for your love and support. 

Marilyn 

7 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....