cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Happy Tuesday Morning!!! 6 DAYS TODAY!!!!!

dmickow
0 9 26

6 DAYS TODAY!!!!!  

Not feeling as good today as yesterday...last night a lot of ups and downs...UGH!

I know it's all "part of it" and that, "This too shall pass".....just don't like feeling "yucky"....

Hope everyone has a great day today!!!

9 Comments
ShawnP

YOu're right, it will pass! Hang in there and have a great day!

JonesCarpeDiem

Its passing right now. LOL

KatherineF

You can do this.  Believe in yourself. 

Remember, you had bad days when you werea smoker too.

tammyd88

Just remember you are stronger then that "yucky feeling" 6 days is awesome you should be proud and refuse to let anything spoil that for you.

jojo29

congrts on 6 days, ur makng a wise deccission not to smoke, how many sick yucky days did u have while smoking, only them days dont pass and if they do eventually they will catch up to u and bite in the asss. so whas a few bumps .. they will heal and u will live a long happy healthy life.. or you can be like me.& wait untill you have no choice & need a lung transplant, remeber these urges pass, lung desease dont pass. its a life long process, its also ur call!! you call the shots 🙂 hang in there u can do it. I STARTED AT 12 AND IAM HAPY AND PROUD TO SAY IAM 540 DAYS SMOKEFREE TODAY 🙂

Ex_Nancy

After a few weeks, (especially week one) the roller-coaster ride evens out and it gets MUCH better...I'm SURE that may be no big consolation for you now...But it really does. When I quit smoking, I thought I would forever WANT to smoke...but the exact OPPOSITE happened...I was relieved...SO RELIEVED...smoking caused me nothing but stress and anxiety...NOW, I am HAPPY! (who knew?)

Strudel

Congrats on your great quit!! It WILL get better! 

lisa11209
Hang in here. It definately gets better and you can do this!0
Bonnie11.3.2009

Have you been to quitsmokingonline.com?  They have a free course that helps you have a peaceful quit!  One day at a time and you'll get where you want to go!