cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Happy Easter !!!! 8 weeks !

bonniebee
0 10 20

I don't have long to blog i just wanted to wish you all a Blessed Easter Sunday !

Today is day 56 ....8 weeks N.O.P.E. and it is also my first day off the patch .....now nicotine free well almost I guess it takes a few days to be totally out of the system.I weaned off each day so the nicotine level should be pretty low, I didn't put it on until 4:00 pm an took it off at 11:00 pm last night .

Congrats to all of you Ex'ers ! Have a wonderful day !

10 Comments
MarilynH

Happy Easter Bonnie, you are going to do great without the patch because you are a strong lady, much stronger than you even realize. Enjoy this wonderful Easter Sunday. 

Marilyn 

smorgy8513

Happy Easter!    And congrats on 8 weeks!!!!

Your first Easter off the YUK!    

God bless....Stay Strong!

Sharon 

bonnie-12-28-14

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day Bon Bon.

NOPE

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations Bonnie B we knew you could do it.

livenow33

You can do this!!  Just take a moment to breathe when it gets rough.  Awesome and keep up being a NON smoker - don't give yourself the option to quit.  If you are done you are done!!  There is plenty of inspiration here!!!  Congrats!!

candylance

Hey, Bonnie B.!! You're doing it (WE're doing it) One Day At A Time!! Have a glorious Easter!!

Love ya!!

Candy          84     DOF

sparky26

That's great. , Hope you are not using the e cig.

candylance

NO, NEVER!!!!!!!

Giulia

Brava.  You're done with it.  Nicotine free.  Forget the technicality!  Enjoy the reality.  No substitutes necessary.  Onward and upward!

hnolan
Awesome! You don't need nicotine-you got this!
About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .