cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Happy 4th Everyone! Nice to see All of you!

ali2
0 5 15

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to wish you all a very happy 4th! Today is the day that we remember the freedom we have in our country. When I start to think that things are bad here I just view a different country to gain a perspective of how great America the Beautiful is to live in. Freedom is also something we know as EX-smokers. My road to quitting was a little different than then usual. I HAD to quit to do medical and finacial. It was IMPERITIVE that I stopped when I did. I know that I cannot smoke again either. The best part of it all is that I now have absolutely NO desire to smoke anymore. It was not easy getting to this part but it has been worth it.

I still have life stuff. I have some medical concerns that I am in the solution of taking care of. My life is still halted a little bit becuase I have an arm injury as well.  I have had an annoying dry cough since I quit but thats about it.  I have been walking as much as possible and still eating like Miss Piggy!  I have had quite a few medical issues lately, but I can get thru them all.

I hope you all have a great day today and that you be good to yourselves!

Love,

Ali 

5 Comments