cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Happy 180 days to me!!!!! 6 mos - I am astounded I've made it to this!!!

livenow33
0 10 35

And I am breathing and life is getting better and different and I know I can do this the rest of my life because I am not hurting myself with cigs now.  I still want to hurt myself on occasion with sugar or certain foods or not exercising but that I can manage with honesty and self love over time.  And maybe there is more time to live - wow now I can admit I do not want to die and hurt myself ---- rode with my friend to work today and she smokes in her car and by the time I got there I was sniffing out the window and she doesn't smoke when I am in the car - but I love her and hope I can be there for her when she is ready to quit.  I am just another person, and I am no better than those out there smoking I just don't stink and my lungs may be healing and I have less anxiety and am grateful today I logged in here and remembered how many months (dang - months) I have without smoking.  I am done.  And I thank you all here and I thank this site for being here and helping me through those first few weeks - Awesome!

10 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Congratulations on 6 months!

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

You're A Winner !

linda258

Congrats... fantastic news!

Strudel

Congrats on 6 months! Keep the great attitude and you will keep the great quit! 

freeneasy

Congrats-great job!

zackie09_51214

Congrats on six months. One more month and ill be there!!!! i'm counting down the days!!!!

MarilynH

A super congrats on 6 months

cookie804

wow 6 months. Congratulations and keep stacking those days. I am so proud of you.

suzanne41

Six months is awesome!!!  Congratulations!!

Mike.n.Atlanta

Awesome news! Congratulations!

Keep on keepin on,

M n @