cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hanging on!

janese
0 9 24
Well made it through my 5th day the last few days cravings have been tough trying everything but it doesn't seem to be helping much I just keep fighting them off. Hopefully the next few days will be better.
9 Comments
cheyenne7

I can't wait until I have 5 days under my belt.....stay strong....you would hate going backwards, and then have to start all over.....remind yourself of this, and keep moving forward.  You are doing great!!!

TerrieQuit

Remember You don't do that any more! Stay close to this site! You are doing this!

Terrie  29  DOF

pamelaine123

Congratulations on your quit! After 30 years of smoking I am coming up on Day 1000. 

You CAN do this...just check in here every day for the beginning. It will get easier...

amanda_100

I am nearly at 2 days now, and I can't wait until I am where you are. You should be so proud of yourself. I am doing meditation to help me with the cravings and emotional feelings from quitting. You can find free health mediation youtube videos by searching 'guided meditation health'. Congrats on Day 9!

linda258

Keep hanging on ... it will get better. 

constanceclum

You are almost through hell week The craves do not go away but become more tolerable. So please stick with it.

Connie

cpsono

See that, 5 days in and others wish they had the time in that you have.  That's one of the great things about this site--new quit or old quit: everyone has something to offer to our shared goal-to keep our precious quits!   Congrats, you are doing this!    CP  70 DOF

elvan

You are making it thru Hell week, don't spend all of your time feeling as though you are fighting, this ienemy is as strong as you allow it to be.  Please concentrate on how many craves you get through successfully AND remember that they WILL get weaker, recognize the weak ones and congratulate yourself.  You CAN do this!

geronimo

How are you doing Janese? I'm in the same boat as you with a spouse that's still smoking.  I'm on day 11 and it's fefinately easier each day. You're almose to the home stretch so hang in and hang tough!