cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Hanging on through............

indingrl
4 10 229

Just sharing how I am hanging on through grieving and missing my mom because I love her and her phone calls just to chit chat

I am hanging on through making a mistake on this site blogged SuzyQ411 NOT celebrating an anniversary January 6 2024

I am hanging on through MY emotions that I feel when I make a mistake

I come from a childhood of complex post traumatic stress disorder being raised by narcissistic abusers addicted to many addictions and evil ways of training me from 4 years to the way their parents trained them for generations in my blood family of Native Americans addicted in cigarettes and alcohol and drugs and food and gambling and verbal and mental and  emotional and spiritual abuses of many ways 

I sought professional therapy for all these inner issues and I have made peace with my insides to know I am NOT a mistake and I am NOT alone in learning NEW ways to cope with MY childhood memories and basic life on life's terms day by day today

I am not 4 years old inside an adult body anymore because I have sought help through many self help books studying and reading to learn NEW mindsets to learn  NEW life coping skills hanging on through trials and tests and errors handling MY life day by day

I don't suck on death sticks to cope with my feelings thinking I think first with clarity and feeling my feelings with responsibilities and respect for myself as I have grown up inside and outside to be a full grown adult today only by God's grace for me personally 

I don't suck on death sticks because some people try to tell me how I am suppose to respond THEIR way when I comment on a blog here 

I don't suck on death sticks because I am not liked for MY personal beliefs or comments today

I prayer for others and just keep trying to practice loving myself no matter what and to practice trying to love all others too by sharing my experience strength and hope to NotOnePuffEver over ME during these Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder memories in MY MIND and to keep learning NEW mindset during my constant changing life on life's terms 

I am taking MY own mind inventory and praying to make WISE choices for me only through all the hurt and pain and grief of just being human in this day only TODAY 

Sunday January 7, 2024 to be of loving service to all those I meet and to be kind open minded to learn from everyone 

I am ok with NOT being perfect no one is perfect no one I was taught please take what helps and let go of the rest

I am ok and willing to accept help at continuing to become a more loving human just like everyone here and hanging on through a little bit of bad and a little bit of good being in EACH and everyone of us as WE stay nope together

Hanging on through.................

Fill in your own blank 

Thanks for reading letting me be me

images (2).jpeg

10 Comments
About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.