cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

HUMILITY FOLLOWING ANOTHER RELAPSE

candylance
0 16 22

Thank YOU for still being there. Have been in and out of the hospital. Pancreas, small intestine, and growth found in gallbladder. All kinds of problems, the first diagnosis being Crohn's Disease. I have COPD from smoking!! No one's fault but mine.Right now I'm in the throws of bronchitis and don't want hospital/pneumonia. My Higher Power let me in on the same thing that Patty aka Ladybug did. I have to USE  them, NOT them me. I have 2 days cigarette free. I need YOU!! Hope I can still be a help and give LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!! As soon as I get comfortable (will I ever) I'll straighten out my days nicotine free. I've been losing 3 or more enzymes from my pancreas so I have 2 new pills......antibiotics for infection and Creon that I always take with meals AND snacks. Supposed to replace lost enzymes. I still come on to check my mail. I ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU'RE NEVER FAR AWAY!!

16 Comments
lindan_7-14-10

You, dear Candy are in my thoughts and prayers. Nicotine addiction is such a dastardly clig-on, it never wants to religuish it's control over us. We need to always be aware of it's presence, and fight like hell to keep it away. Please, know how much, I really do care♥

YoungAtHeart

PLEASE blog before you smoke again and give us time to talk you off that ledge.

I am so sorry to hear of your health issues.  I know WELL what doctors and hospitals can do TO you as well as FOR you.  I'm not sure which side of that coin wins.

The only crime is if you didn't come back and start again.  Let's make this your FINAL time.  Let us know how we can help!

Nancy

lindan_7-14-10

(((((((((( Candy ))))))))))♥♥♥♥♥♥

Giulia

Oh this blankety blank addiction!  I'm so sorry that you, who were so many months free, are back to the beginning yet again.  Keep fighting the good fight.  Don't let this sink you. 

Brenda_M

Cool, you've got two days! Keep adding them on. I'm glad you're back!

constanceclum

You are one of the first friends I found on this site and such an inspiration. You got this!

lindan_7-14-10

Christine13

You are in my prayers too Candy!  Good work on 2 days!

xo

Magstoyou

So good to see you Candy!!! We left the light on for you!!

Welcome back.((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Mag501

JRC

Have missed you friend! Sorry about all the health problems and hope they improve or resolve themselves.  Keep adding the days.

kshields59

Sorry about all your health issues, I know how it is, hope you get better soon. You are in my prayers. Glad to see you here, like JRC said, keep adding the days, its what I do, along with wearing my patches. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care, and just remember; ONE DAY AT A TIME;) ........Kelly

rosemarymom

Hurry back to us.  I know how hard it is.  You can do this. Sorry for all the health problems.  My husband has crown,s  it is no fun. You are in my thoughts.  

Love. &hugs

Thomas3.20.2010

We're here for you, Candy! Please think of your health! Smoking cessation will help all of the above health issues - smoking definitely won't!

annb
So glad to "see" you!!! You were one of the very first to welcome me to this site! Glad you are back with us. You have been greatly missed. Hope the meds get going and you feel better now each day. ❤
freeneasy

Glad to see you Candy.  Glad you're back!

Junior7

(((Candy)))