cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL

pat3
0 17 102
Hello everyone. I got home from the hospital on Saturday. I am still really weak. This is the first time I have typed. It is making me sweat. So, this will be a short one. They did biopsies of my lymph nodes from my neck, and there was no caner. They removed the lower left lobe of my lung and they are still biopising it. Once we have the results, we will know where to go from here. My dr. is pretty confident that it is not small cell cancer. He official diagnosis at this point is non-small cell lung cancer. I am feeling pretty good. Like I said I am weak. I am still having pain. It is tolerable with the pain meds. I just feel that I will always need the pain meds ( I know I won't though). As far as the smoking goes= No, No, NO. I do not crave them, do now want to be around second hand smoke, and it really seems like it was someone else that inhabited my body all those years and smoked. Please send lots of messages, I am housebound for the next 6 weeks. I have more to tell, but not strong enough to finish. I will post another blog later day. Hugs to all.
17 Comments