Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

HI EVERYONE!

stmand92
5 7 128

Hi,

I'm very busy these days with work and family and don't check in much, sorry for that. I am on a computer so much for work and my business that I hate to look at it once I get home. I usually don't even remember to check in on my anniversary. 

I came here today and saw that I am at 3312 DOF, almost 10 years! I still can't believe it. There are times I smoking still sneaks into my thoughts but they are pushed out in seconds. 

I am so happy that I found this site and was able to finally quit smoking even though I am around it daily. I am proud that I can set a good example for my grandbabies that came along the past 2 years. I will be able to run and play with them for years to come. 

As always, thank you all for your support!

To those new to the site - you can do this! It doesn't matter if you were smoking for 3 months or 30 + years, it's possible.

I hope you all have a beautiful, blessed week, month, year!!!

7 Comments
YoungAtHeart

GREAT to see you!  Better STILL to hear you are living your best life, smokefree!

All good!

😁

Nancy

Darlene0313

10 Years that is a such a big milestone to achieve.   Congratulations!!!!! 

biscuit9

Congratulations!  Nice to hear you are enjoying your smokefree life.  Grandkids are a good motivator.  Wishing you continued success.

MarilynH

A super congratulations on your precious quit journey YAY for Freedom YAY for each and every year WON! 

Barbscloud

@stmand92 Super congrats on your continued success.

Barb

Mallory99

Congratulations on 10 years...WOW.  Good for you!!  I can't wait to say that myself.  ❤️

Livebetter2023

@stmand92 Thanks for posting.  I love seeing people with long quits - it is so inspiring.  Congrats on your quit !