cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

msgardengirl320
0 7 7

To all my faithful, supportive & encouraging friends here, here's to a smoke-free year ahead!

Thank you for all your help throughout this year & for being hard on me when I needed it.  I look forward to some positive changes in my new year involoving my Mom's Dementia care. I want the best care possible.

Today has been a rough morning & afternoon for me, as it was 2 yrs ago this monrning my wonderful Dad passed away. Yep, New Years Eve morning, at his home, as he wished. It is also my parents wedding anniversary, which has been difficult.

Here's to 2015!! Be safe out there. And don't do something stupid, like drink & drive or smoke!!

7 Comments
MarilynH

Here's praying for a wonderful smoke free year for each and everyone of us. A very Happy New Year to you. 

Cindy210

Prayers for you for strength and courage to get through this tough time.  May better times come sooner rather than later.

JonesCarpeDiem

I'm sorry for your loss. We never forget the love we have for those we loved.

I wish you a happy new year and the strength and good health to be able to help your mother. Throw in some good cheer also.

marilyn_marmac

I'm so sorry ♥ This has to be a rough time of year for you. 

Sending you Big, Tight HUGS!

livenow33

Hang in there lovely person - you have helped me and I thank you!!

elvan

I echo that...you have helped me as well and I thank you.  I am sorry this is a difficult time of year for you. 

I hope you have a wonderful 2015.

JRC

Find comfort in your memories. Have a great new year!

About the Author
Recently retired from my own landscape business. Native Floridian, born in Sarasota FL. I do not act my age nor do I feel it. Smoking was a major part of my life until I found this site 4 years ago. Quit 4 years ago & I will never go back to it! My husband & I quit at the same time, not only for ourselves, but for our 2 grown sons & up & coming grandchildren. Neither of our sons ever smoked & we are so proud of them. Love being outdoors, boating, fishing, water skiing, hiking. Love college football & some pro football. Live for my family.