cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

HAPPY MAY 1ST EVERYONE!

c-kline
0 5 10

It's a beatiful day. Sun is shining and day 2 almost 1/2 over, hey, that was pretty easy morning and yes I have left the house and dealt with people (LOL) didn't seem to be as many rude people out there today, or I just wasn't as edgy as yesterday, ya, thats definetly it! Well just wanted to say hi and welcome to a new month and a new day to the rest of all out smoke free lives.

5 Comments
tammyd88

What a great positive attitude you have getting out and enjoying the beautiful weather taking a deep breath of fresh clean air is the best.  Congrats on 2.5 days keep up the good attitude and when things get tough stop by ask for help.  You can do this.

Ex_Nancy

WTG ckline! A POSITIVE attitude will give you an easier quit...in the meantime,

stay close to this site and remember NOPE=Not One Puff Ever...and as long as you stick to this ONE SIMPLE rule, you will win....it the meantime, drink plenty of fresh cold water to rid your body of the toxins, smaller,nutritious meals throughout the day to keep your blood-sugar levels steady, (don't diet!)....take big arm STRETCHES as often as needed to relax tense muscles and most importantly, take big DEEP BREATHS TO RELAX AND RELIEVE anger... take a nap, take walks, stay buzy with something you LIKE and brush you teeth immediately after each meal...xoxo   🙂

dmickow

Happy May 1st to you too!!

Awesome!!!!!  2 1/2 days!!!!!

Love your POSITIVE attitude!!!  That's definately what it takes too, to be successful...I believe.

When I'm negative, I think about smoking all the time!  When I try to turn my day around and, think positive, it gets BETTER...."Imagine that...lol"

nat10

Hello and way to go!!

c-kline

Thanks Everyone! ATTITUDE+ATTITUDE+POSITIVE ATTITUDE=CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!