cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Greetings from maine

Phreck62
1 10 108

Hello my  ex blogers sorry for the no post in awhile I just turned 55 lol . And it been a little hard but I'm dealing with it.anyways we here in maine seems we can't catch a break on the snow we just got 3 inches and tonight it looks like more ugh. And I saw some Robins here last week  and thought yippee spring is here I guess I was wrong. Oh well I'm sure our summer will get here soon  anyway .im still.smoke free it's been 4 months and I have had no relapses or cravings 

I think that I have been too busy doing other things than worried about smoking a cig oops that's a bad word. Lol . Medical wise I have to take a whole bunch of meds now. I did gain some weight it must have been eating too many hohos.

Sorry I'm just being sarcastic. With myself I have been going out for walking almost every day when the weather permits well folks that's an updated for you please have a good weekend

Enjoy! 

10 Comments
Giulia

Hey, you live in Maine.  Spring starts in May for you guys, right?!  It'll come.  It always has.  Happy 55th!  And many more to come!  Thanks for the update.  Stay with it!

MarilynH

I live in western NB and we got about 3 inches of snowthe other night and more of the white stuff is coming through tonight and in the morning but it's supposed to switch over to rain by the afternoon. Phreck62 , surely we'll get some Spring before Summer comes.

wlh

Happy B-day and you should know being a New Englander that we go from wintah to summah with no spring!!  LOL

Lynne

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on 4 weeks.  Don't forget to protect your quit. 

elvan

Congratulations on your beautiful four weeks of freedom!  That's AWESOME, my friend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I had a friend who was really happy when she turned 55, she said it was "double nickels".  I had never heard that before and thought it was amusing, she got all depressed when she turned 56 because she couldn't say that anymore.  

You sound wonderful and it is so good to hear from you.

Ellen

Chuck-2-20-2011

Four months is fantastic! So glad you stayed true to yourself. It does get hard waiting for spring. Somehow in the winter, we manage to endure it for the most part, but the whole time I always think of spring. It's coming. I can feel it, though we have a bit of a cold front at the moment in my little mountain valley. So I too am waiting patiently. Did I say patiently? Yeah, right!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

shashort

Congratulations on 4 months smoke free. YOu are doing great. Happy 55th birthday and many more.

Thomas3.20.2010

Congratulations on your Spectacular Quit!

I would remind you that Complacency is a Huge Quit Killer!

Stay busy but be aware that Challenges can come up behind you and whack you when you least expect them! Be ready to turn around a whop them back into oblivion with a single unequivocal N.O.P.E.!

You're the boss of your own Life!

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations on your quit!  Hopefully springtime is just around the corner for you!

Phreck62

But look at it this way turn your freinds numbers around and it would be 65.lol just joking