cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Great News!

Christine13
9 16 187

My lung ct showed no evidence of disease.  Thank you for the prayers!

16 Comments
SimplySheri

sweetplt

Christine13 Great news Christine...and a very good reason to keep the quit...I know weekends are tough for you...do you have any plans? Gotcha in my thoughts Colleen 585 DOF 

Maki

Celebrate by keeping that quit Christine . I'm happy for you . 

Barbscloud

That's great news.   Do what you gotta do to keep it that way!

Barb

Giulia

Excellent.  Happy for you.  Smoke free is the way to be to stay healthee.

Thomas3.20.2010

So glad to hear that Christine!!!!

Christine13

Yes, total relief!!  I'm not smoking over this great news tho!!  Colleen, no plans yet this weekend, but hopefully lot's of house cleaning.  I also have crochet, and an abstract art painting that I'm working on.

sweetplt

Christine13 Sounds like you have a plan to keep busy Christine...that is super...keep close to us...Happy Friday hon...

Cousin-Itt

Great news  I'm Happy for you Christine13

Bonnie

So glad to hear this, Christine.  Now thank God for your test results and keep your quit!  I know you can!

indingrl

animated_1591805078759.gif I am so glad for YOU Christine - thanking God for answering MY prayers for YOU MY beloved sister - HOORAY FOR OUR LORD JESUS

elvan

You are SO WELCOME, Chris! I am so happy for you!

meWisconsin

That is great news. The waiting for the results is a pain though. Glad everything is fine.

Terry

Keep up the good quit

vanlil

What a relief!!!!  Or is it a {"miralcle"?

Krack3rJack

A bit overwhelmed right now by your news!!  I am so thrilled!!

Mike.n.Atlanta

Mike Huzzah.JPG

About the Author
I'm a widow now, my husband passed away January 1, 2018 He died of COPD, and pre leukemia and the flu. He quit smoking 15 years ago which gave him extra time. I am a mother, and grandmother. I have smoked for 47 years. I am going to have my forever quit and I'm doing it for me and my two daughters so I can live longer and be with them. I like to read, swim, garden, crochet, paint and doodle. I also enjoy walking and visiting with friends and family. I am 100% making this my last quit. I have been in denial about what smoking has done to me and my kids. I must make a new life for myself and it doesn't include cigarettes. I may already have COPD, but have not been officially diagnosed.