cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Great Article!!!

Jenn_06-03-14
0 5 13

I am not sure how to attach this...but this article is one that everyone should read!  The title of the article is "E-Cigs Have 10X More Cancer Causing Ingredients Than Regular Cigarettes!"

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/e-cigs-have-10x-more-cancer-causing-ingredients-than-regu...

5 Comments
Storm.3.1.14

Hey, Jennifer, I discovered something interesting. I scrolled through that article so I could get an idea of how long it was. (Read it now or read it later was my purpose.) Anyway, I got to the comments section, and there was this guy who was PREACHING his case FOR e-cigs. He was hammering out facts and numbers and rebuttals, working hard to justify the inhalation of gases and chemical particles. He was hellbent on DEFENDING his choice to pollute himself with ANY substance he wanted.

Oh, the addicted mind. So damn...lost. 

Makes me want to read the article even more now.

Thanks, Jenn!

Jenn_06-03-14

I missed that!  Yes, it is really sad that people are THAT addicted!  

lerlesherb

Yeah, I love that everybody in the comments section is like "I quit smoking 2 years ago.....and since I've been vaping, my cough is much better...blah, blah, blah."

YOU ARE STILL SMOKING!  I hate people who say "I quit smoking", yet they are still SMOKING!

ARRRRGGGGH!

Storm.3.1.14

Okay, I went back and read the article...

The fact that there is ANY detectable formaldehyde or other carcinogens to be inhaled at all is PROOF that e-cigs are a poisoned pen.

Even if a study showed vapor to have 10 times LESS chemicals than cigarettes, it is STILL NOT CLEAN AIR. 0.9% of chemicals is still not ZERO. Duh!

And a puff is a puff is a puff. Period. And what is the #1 Law in this village of ours? NOT ONE PUFF, EVER.

Case closed.

Jenn_06-03-14

Yes!  I agree!  Qutting Smoking means....Quitting Smoking!!!  Not using e-cigs, patches, or the like.  You are still getting that nicotine or other chemicals!  I also go by N.O.P.E I tried using an e-cig once a long time ago when I was trying to quit...and that didn't work!  It only made me want a cig!  So, I am SO happy that I quit cold turkey and that I am still quit today!