cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Gratitude

mikehvac1-2
0 7 26

Thank you everyone. Day 4 is over and it is time to sleep. Learning to deal with the job stress and be okay with not smoking. The cold and the snow put my car battery to rest. luckily I found out when I tried to move the car after a morning meeting on the other side of the plant. Had to call the plant shop to stop by and give me a jump. Drove 3 miles off the plant to auto zone and had them install one. There and back to work in 15 minutes. $121.12 poorer but grateful to be able to buy it and take car of bussiness without smoking. Heck $22 is already paid for by not smoking lol. Have a great night everyone. 

7 Comments
YoungAtHeart

GREAT job!  You have realized what it takes some folks awhile to learn.  There is never a good REASON to smoke - there are only excuses!

On to tomorrow!

Nancy

mikehvac1-2

Thanks Nacy, have a great night.

Mike

moody_9-18-13

Hi Mike, thank you for letting us know you're doing well, in spite of an expensive battery replacement!

You know, I haven't stopped to think about Gratitude lately. Thank you for reminding me of how important it is to feel Gratitude to just say the word makes me feel softer, calmer.

You come on back here everyday if you feel like it. We're a bunch of Ex smokers who love helping other people become Ex smokers too.

I sure hope you have a great warranty on that new battery. I can't promise you one on that quit you've got going, because only YOU can prevent yourself from smoking. We can be here to cheer you on, celebrate your victories whether they're big or small, Mike, we'll be here for you. We've got your back, just let us know you need us before you ever decide to smoke again. Deal?

whognu_1-2007

life happens

good days and bad

smoking or not

froguelady

Good job Michael !!!!!!!

candylance

You're that much richer.

Think how much you're saving by not smoking!!

Candy      d93

Magstoyou

Congrats on 4 days!!!

Keep going forward!!

Your doing good!

Mag 149d