cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Gratitude....

wayne1
3 7 25

My thanks to all my new EX-Com friends-I'm going to make you proud!!!!!Your patience and advice have saved me more than once I swear.....

My gratitude youngheart,elvan,smurgy,thomas and et.al,and any/everyone who's blogged me.

....I threw out the cigarette....

7 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Hallelujah!

🙂

smorgy8513

BY GEORGE I THINK YOU'VE GOT IT!!!

Now, what's the next step?????

DO THE READINGS AND WORK ON MAIN PAGE!!!

Thanks for listening.

Sharon

MarilynH

Right on, you can do this......

Giulia

Well it's about time!  GOOD!  Things should get easier for you now.

elvan

Thanks for paying attention, it DOES get easier!

tjanddj

Yes you need to listen to them! Just do it.

Thomas3.20.2010

I hope you will continue to listen and make changes. Nancy (Young-at-Heart) regularly reminds us that quitting and any alcohol do not mix! I really hope you listen to her. Dale reminds us that we need to change our structure. That includes where we hang out, who we're with, even how we do things! I hope you listen to him! Smorgy reminds us that we have to care about and for ourselves in order to Succeed! I hope you listen to her. Tommy reminds us that we have to car about others in order to Succeed! I hope you listen to him. I constantly remind folks that they do not want to let Sickerettes steal their Quality and Quantity of LIFE! And YES I hope you listen to me, too! We've been right where you are now and we want you to know the beauty of Addiction FREE Living! You have some EXcellent Teachers! Are you as good of a Student as you are a Teacher? Words count! Change your vocabulary around smoking and the thoughts will follow and the feelings will eventually follow! YOU CAN DO THIS!