Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Goodbye letter

emsma1985
2 4 82

Dear Vape,

I wanted to take a moment to say goodbye. We've had our moments together, but it's time for me to move on. I've realized that you're not good for me, and I deserve better. You've been a crutch, a distraction, and a source of dependency, but I'm ready to break free.

I want to prioritize my health and well-being, and that means letting go of this unhealthy habit. I want to breathe in fresh air, not toxic chemicals. I want to feel in control of my own choices, not controlled by a device. I want to be free from the grip you have on me.

It won't be easy, and I know there will be moments of temptation. But I'm committed to this goodbye. I'm committed to finding healthier ways to cope with stress, to finding new hobbies and activities that bring me joy, and to surrounding myself with people who support my decision.

So, vape, it's time for us to part ways. I'm ready to embrace a life without you, and I know it will be better for me in the long run. Thank you for the lessons you've taught me, but it's time for me to move forward.

Goodbye, vape. It's time for me to take control of my own life.

Sincerely,
Amanda

4 Comments