cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good night

wishingstar
0 8 39

I feel like the groung hog day movie . I just repated day 1 .. 3 times lmao. You have to laugh at your self somtimes. . Today was a great day. I went to work. . Talked to Tracy. I spent time with my 3 girls laughing a lake near buy and enjoyed it not smoking.  My 2 dogs had fun roleing  in grass and doing their dog thing.

I have reached my happy place with this new quit. I'm relearning life as a non smoker. i know what it felt like and was a great feeling... I'm just more hard head then some. After all we don't learn to ride bike over night. Some of us just need a little more practice then others

Renee good night day 1

8 Comments
Mandolinrain

Goodnight~I am also hitting the hay:) We can do this Renee.....we WILL do this:) hugs!

Nyima_1.6.13

Love you ms. Renee but it is time for the training wheels to come off! You know how to ride this bike, so let's go farther than around the block!

joyeuxencore

xo

ret

Hugs

norasx2

Go all the way with this one, Girl.  Enough is enough!  You can do this!

ShawnP

We are repeating day 1 again???? where is the blog for help or the call? Am i missing it? what went wrong? how are we learning from this experience again?

ok i do have the laugh at the groundhog day part but rest assured girl, my foot is going to be ready if  need be. We're not doing this again, right? Repeat this Renee,,," i don't smoke anymore!!" "not one puff ever!!!" like groundhog day repeat those sayings over and over and over and over again.

Giulia

OK, you've reached the "happy place" with this new quit - on the first day of it.  Uh huh.  Grand.  Be aware, however, that that 'happy place' can instantly turn into an unhappy place.  And that is when the sirens will call from the craving rock.  Plug your ears, and bind yourself to the pummel of the saddle.  You've learned the lessons.  If you're more hard headed than some, then be hard headed in your quit.  Not in your refusal to "get it."    There comes a time when the training wheels must come off the bike.  That time is this time. 

tracyb316

Totally agree with what is said above me, trainning wheels needs to come off, love that 1.

Renee you can do this, like you said you are hard headed, strong willed, thats y  I know you can do this. Like Tigerladie told you no more excuses.