cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good morning observations of my quit day 17

ladybug49
1 4 76

my chest feels heavy, still hacking up junk. I am trying to read blogs and respond but to day my concentration sucks. I read some then skip read a little more skip read give up. my body is tender and I seam to be greating my teeth. I feel crankey. I am not craving althow I hade a smokemair last night. That was scarey it felt real like i light up. I have an inhaler may use it. I live in AZ it is getting up to 120 today. maybe the air quailty is bad today. I am perty sure it is bubble bath time. I have some home made bath salts. sea sailt, epsome sailt.a little food color and fragrence oil ster it up and your done. last for ever. think I will put some tea in there too see you all after big hugs stay strong

Tags (1)
4 Comments
joyeuxencore

Whoo Hoo on 17 days there friend! Some days are better than others in life that is for sure! I am in Florida so I am familiar with some summer heat!!!! Bath and tea sound lovely! xo

ladybug49

yup it was wonderfull

sharon110

Where do you guys get the great little visuals?

stay strong ladybug, you are an ispiration!!!!

ronibeach

@ladybug49 If you can get through all of that and not smoke, then it sounds like you've got this! Giving yourself extra TLC like a bubble bath is good any time but especially now that your body/mind/spirit are feeling rough. Hope you find many more little treats to do for yourself. Congrats on #17 and keep them rolling!