cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Share your quitting journey

Good morning friends and fellow EXers! ๐Ÿ˜โ˜•

MarilynH
4 3 99

I wish each of you reading this a wonderful day, I can't believe it's Friday already but it is wow April is bumping right along, I'm kinda at a loss for words this morning lol so I'll post a few memes instead! Sticking with our quits is TRULY giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE! 

246f96a880dba30eaf4ac2daed088633.gif

iMarkup_20240121_210109.jpg

ca8fc271ecb5837a26434492fe3ee5ea.jpg

3 Comments
jonimarie

Good Morning

Yesterday why I do not know but struggled with urges. Was a beautiful sunny day. Think it is anxiety getting ready to move in few days. They passed quickly but came up a couple of times. Just kept telling myself I do not do that anymore.

YoungAtHeart

@jonimarie 

You are nearly still in No Mans Land, I think, so don't be surprised that your impending  move, the change in seasons and that fact might awaken cravings.  You may need to pull out the tools you found helpful earlier in your quit and use them.  I had one of my more difficult days around 108/118? ..I blogged for help and made it through - but I was surprised when it happened.

Stay distracted!  Go for walks!  Come here and read!  Blog for help!

You got this!!

Nancy

biscuit9

@jonimarie   Stay strong.  Those nic receptors don't let us forget.  A loud "I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE" was sometimes necessary for me to say outloud to jerk my brain out of that thinking.  Distract those thoughts and be vigilant.  

Morning and happy Friday.  Got the laundry on early this morning.  Choosing not to selfharm today.  

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....