cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good morning dear family- day 38

cookie804
0 7 14

I can't believe it is day 38 already.  The time has really gone bye fast.  I do have cravings, some really rough, but I refuse to give it. Good thing that  I am stubborn.  It is suppose to rain all day and tomorrow also so I guess I will clean house all day.

I had two bad dreams last night but nothing to do with smoking. It is really strange because I never dream. This just started since I stopped smoking.  Oh well if it is due to smoking, I am sure it will go away evenutally.

I hope everyone has a wonderful smokefree day.

God bless

Carolyn

7 Comments
Deena-A-Yenni

Lovely to hear from you this morning as always Carolyn.  You are moving right along in your quit.  Don't forget to drink a tall glass of water if you are having a crave.  It really helps me.

Ms.J_11-10-2013

You just keep rocking your quit dear lady, you are going to ace this.  Remember to keep yourself armed, you are entering into NML and you know who can raise its ugly little head at any time.. Remember, when he does beat the living snot out of him!!!  You will feel so much better!

xoxo

Jackie

promise_judy

Congrats on 38 days. Give that sweat little girl, cookie, a hug for me. Have a great smoke free day and keep adding those days.

XOXO

Junior7

38 days!  That's wonderful!  Have a great day!

mdep4890-2

I have not been on the site for weeks...But, I am back and unfortunately I can not say that I am 'FREE,' but I will be on August 18th. I had to change my date because there were family issues (BIG Problems) coming at me from all sides, and I just broke down. But, unfortunately I am at the point where I am very weary from all their drama, so on August 18th I will disconnect from them and take care of me.

I am so glad you are moving forward...Keep going I am right behind you....

Andrea (Mundell)

YoungAtHeart

I think we remember dreams because we are waking up during the night.  That is a withdrawal symptom of quitting smoking.....so, yes, they should end in a bit.  I never used to remember dreams,either, but as I get older I seem to more and more.  Yet ANOTHER fun thing about getting older!!!

🙂

P.S.  Congrats on 38 days!

elvan

Congratulations on 38 days smoke free, I have always been a dreamer so I can't really say anything has changed for me.  DO be vigilant in NML, sometimes craves come out of NOWHERE.