cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good evening To all of my Ex family

erma2
0 12 0

Hello everyone. i decided to throw out all my tobbaco products and such tonight. Reason # I bought the wrong tobbaco ..# I woke up wheezing.. # I CAN do it now . .I love myself. I LOVE ME. And it felt good throwing all of that  away.. I tried to flush the tobbaco but  the commode  became backed up..lmbo.. This was meant to be this way. I dont like to smoke. I hate it. And Jerry would be very highly upset at me. I dont know how anyone else feels . but I think everything happens for a reason . And Gods timing is perfect. My timing must not have been. I have had a really good and busy day. I was even released from home health care today except for a nurse once a week.. Praise the Lord on the one.. I have come a long way. But I will give the credit to my higher power which I call Jesus Christ. Without him I would have not have made it through.I am so so glad to be back. I hope I am making sence . I am pretty tired. But I am excited about the bon-fire tomorrow nite.. Wow that is my first day too. I am going to try to go cold turkey. But I have the patches just in case . well have a great nite everyone. Love to you all.  Erma

12 Comments