cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good bye letter

GabrielaAmbriz9
1 0 48

I remember the first time I was introduced to you by someone else, the only thing I gained from this person was a nicotine addiction. One puff turned to two, and two turned to three. You sweet talked me into allowing you into my everyday life to the point I relied on you to be there to make me feel better little did I really know the feeling was temporary and would bring and trigger even worse emotions and feelings. You caused me to have anxiety, you caused me to over think and stress and you made me feel like I needed you to feel okay, you were actually making things worse. I lost sleep over you, woke up in the middle of the night just to take puffs from you.. but now it’s time to let you go and let you be as your services were deteriorating me from my mental to me emotional state of being. All the bright colors, designs and flavors were always something that drew me back, but I am now strong enough to leave you alone. It’s time for me to focus on me without you being involved, and I pray no one grows a bond with you the way I did… because I truly do regret that first puff. 

Tags (1)