cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good bye letter to a deadly friend

grantgaz
7 9 166

When I was young we found each other one summer when I was 12. Like young lovers often do we stuck together like glue. We spent the summer together in secret love a painful love that made me vomit but I needed you and you needed me hiding and smoking till at 13 my father caught me and bought me cigarettes. I felt like an adult with you more mature strong eager like a better worker student and person. When I was 20 I tried to leave and your cousin chewing tobacco got to me but all this time it was you and me nicotine that's why I went to on pouches because you were on my mind a coffee flavor to match my growing maturity adult hood is rewards a butter flavor to match the coarseness of my tongue now I'm older 28 and still 15 years later you have my money health and family. It's time to bid farewell the summers of my youth have shadowed and I can no longer fathom a moment with you between my lips in any fashion manner or degree. The stains you've left and teeth you've taken have made me plainly see you were never a friend but an enemy to me. 

Farewell 

G*G

9 Comments