cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good afternoon dear family

cookie804
0 14 47

I just got home from church and I don't believe I overslept this morning. I didn't even have time to say good morning to my family and I apologize. I woke up around 5a and said nope too early , next thing I knew it,the clock showed 7:20am. I have never slept that late before. I must be getting old.

Tomorrow will be my 100 day, finally TDC.Tuesday I need to do something special for myself. The urges are still hitting me that guess what, I am stronger than they are. Time for the fighter within myself to come out and knock him out once and for all.

I thank God that we can come together as a family with empathy and support. We are all in this together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

God bless

Carolyn and Cookie

14 Comments
moody_9-18-13

Carolyn, my how time flies! Tuesday is a really BIG milestone, 100 Days!! Wonderful!!

Cookie probably enjoyed the extra sleep this morning too! 🙂

lois2

how great a 100 days is. i am so proud of you. what can you do?

johio

TDC EVE...I am so proud of you

elvan

7:20 is the LATEST you have ever slept in your life????  Oh my, I am afraid that I cannot say that, I have a very hard time getting up at 7:20.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and that you are planning a very special celebration as you enter the TDC!

XO, Ellen

annb
You are one amazing lady! Congrats on your entrance to the TDC!!! Super job!!!
YoungAtHeart

Just FYI  - I checked back on my blogs and my (almost) worst day waa 107.  Stay vigilant; and understand you are in No Man's Land. Craves out of the blue can be expected for some. They may come in spells - just be ready to distract and you will be fine!

Nancy

linda258

Just like the big waves in the ocean .. just let to crash into you and go with the flow.  You can do this and still be left standing.  Congrats on 100 days!

MarilynH

100 smoke free days, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa super fantastic.TDC , a huge milestone do something nice for yourself tommorow a super congrats again well deserved. 

karen230

Fantastic job, Carolyn. Happy 100th day a little early! Do something very special for yourself.

LouiseR
I am sooooo proud and happy for you Carolyn in entering the TDC tomorrow. I know this is your forever quit. You are one strong and determined lady!
nanawendy

Congratulations Carolyn, 100 Days Eve.  I feel a party coming on tomorrow !!!!  You make me proud !!  You got this

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

Barbara145

Hi Carolyn.  Congrats on approaching TDC.  You are a strong woman. Your first club but not the last!!   

Magstoyou

Wa Hoooooooooooo Carolyn

Your on you way, keep going forward

Congratulations on 100 days TDC!!

I am so happy for you, great Job!!

Mag453d

Junior7

Congrats on 100 days!!!!  That's just awesome!!!!